Following the devastating hurricanes Irma and Maria, Carnival Corporation brands are planning their return to the most affected ports of Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
While most of the Caribbean was spared the brunt of these two major hurricanes, it took a vigorous recovery effort to restore cruise travel to those affected destinations and has led to the re-opening of cruise ports in Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan.
Below is a summary of when Carnival Corporation brands return to these three popular destinations:
- Carnival Cruise Line returned to Grand Turk on November 1, and will return to San Juan on November 30 and St. Thomas on January 9.
- Seabourn visits St. Thomas today and will return to San Juan starting on December 18.
- Holland America Line will return to Grand Turk on November 6, St. Thomas starting on November 8 and San Juanstarting on December 7.
- AIDA Cruises will return to Grand Turk beginning November 9.
- Princess Cruises will return to St. Thomas starting on November 12, Grand Turk starting on December 15 and San Juan starting on December 20.
- Costa Cruises will return to San Juan starting on December 17 and Grand Turk on December 23.
- P&O Cruises UK will return to Grand Turk on December 20.
Additional information on the status of Caribbean ports can be found at CaribbeanIsOpen.com