MSC Cruises announced in late 2017 that they had entered into an agreement to be the official cruise line of the Miami Dolphins. As part of the partnership, MSC Cruises will host the first annual Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise onboard the brand new MSC Seaside on March 17, 2018.
Roberto Fusaro, president of MSC Cruises USA. said:
“After introducing the stunning new MSC Seaside to Miami in December, it is the perfect time to welcome local Miamians and football fans everywhere on board the innovative new cruise ship to experience the incredible program we have in store for this special sailing,”
“Themed cruises offer a great opportunity for affinity groups to sail together and enjoy a vacation themed around what they love, and the Miami Dolphins program combined with the beauty of MSC Seaside is sure to offer participants an unforgettable getaway.”
On board for the Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise, guests will be able to participate in special opportunities to:
- See Miami Dolphins legends up close and personal including, Kim Bokamper, Terry Kirby, Sam Madison, Nat Moore, Joe Rose and Patrick Surtain.
- Take home an autograph from the legends themselves and get a photo with the team’s renowned cheerleaders.
- Cheer alongside Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and hype up the crowd with team mascot, T.D.
- Get to know the former players with special Q&A sessions.
- Enjoy special performances by the cheer squad and T.D.!
The 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise will make calls to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas, USVI, St. John’s Antigua. MSC Seaside was launched in December 2017 and homeports in Miami, Florida year-round. MSC Seaside features dual zip lines, expansive outdoor decks, a massive water park and the exclusive MSC Yacht Club.
For more details on the 2018 Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise, visit the MSC Cruises website