Royal Caribbean has announced plans to make significant transformations on their private Bahamian island of CocoCay. Perfect Day at CocoCay is a reimagined call on the island with seven distinct experiences for the entire family. These changes will take CocoCay from being just a beach day to making it a premier destination for adventure, excitement and relaxation seekers.
- Thrill WaterPark – The biggest wave pool in the Caribbean and the tallest waterslide in North America — the 135-foot Daredevil’s Peak — are just two of the thrills your can conquer.
- Coco Beach Club – The exclusive Coco Beach Club elevates the perfect beach day with an oceanfront infinity pool, upgraded cuisine and the only overwater cabanas in the Bahamas.
- Up, Up And Away – This tethered helium balloon takes adventure to new heights, offering Caribbean views from up to 400 feet above the island.
- Oasis Lagoon – This is no mirage — it’s the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean, with a family friendly sloping entry, a swim-up bar, and various coves and islands for lounging.
- Captain Jack’s – You can jam out to live music, chow down on chicken wings and crispy steak fries, and settle into a rope swing seat with a drink from the rowboat bar.
- SplashAway Bay – Our largest Splashaway Bay yet has more fun by the gallon than ever before including five waterslides and two massive drench buckets, all complimentary.
- Chill Island – This is the beach day you’ve been dreaming about— crystal clear tropical waters and powdery sands. Kicking back with your whole crew in a private cabana. And just steps away, you can fill up your plate with tasty BBQ right on the beach at Chill Grill.
Along with the many additions, Royal Caribbean is also building a pier on the island to accommodate all of their fleet, including Oasis-Class ships for the first time.
The Pier, Chill Island and Oasis Lagoon are scheduled to open in November 2018. The new waterpark and South Beach in April 2019 and the grand opening in November 2019.
Explore more at RoyalCaribbean.com