Navigator of the Seas has just returned to PortMiami after a $115 Million Dry Dock where she was outfitted with incredible upgrades. Navigator of the Seas is the third Royal Caribbean cruise ship to receive an “Amplification” following similar refurbishments to Independence of the Seas and Mariner of the Seas in 2018.
There is no shortage of incredible new things to do, see and eat on the new Navigator of the Seas.
New Water Fun
- The Blaster – the cruise line’s first aqua coaster and the longest waterslide at sea propels thrill seekers through more than 800 feet of dips, drops and straightaways that extend over the side of the ship
- Riptide – the industry’s only headfirst mat racer waterslide, complete with an exhilarating finish through a translucent tube for endless ocean views
- Reimagined Poolscape – this Caribbean resort-style deck touts more pool for everyone – even a Splash Pad for tots
- Tasty poolside dining options – Johnny Rockets Express and Mexican “street fare” at El Loco Fresh
- Hooked Seafood – the casual eatery serving up New England-inspired dishes
- Jamie’s Italian –home to celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s rustic Italian recipes
Bars & Entertainment
- To Dry For – the first standalone blow-dry bar at sea, offering blowouts, hairstyling and other services, plus a selection of wines and champagnes
- The Lime and Coconut – a three-level signature bar that offers a variety of libations, a “rooftop” deck for a bird’s eye view and live music
- The Bamboo Room – a Polynesian-themed watering hole with kitschy-cool cocktails
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – where families can enjoy gameday classics, 50 big-screen TVs, tabletop games, classic arcade hits and a new Owner’s Box VIP room
- Battle for Planet Z – an epic glow-in-the-dark laser tag battle for the last planet in the galaxy
- Royal Escape Room: The Observatorium – a challenge for teams of families, friends or fellow travelers to solve mind-bending puzzles before time runs out
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Redesigned Adventure Ocean for the youngest of the family
- New dedicated teen spaces
Navigator of the Seas will sail a series of 5 and 9 night Caribbean itineraries from PortMiami through April 2019. In May, she will transition to 3 and 4 night Bahamas cruises all featuring a stop at Royal Caribbean’s newly revamped private island experience of Perfect Day at CocoCay.