With phase one of Royal Caribbean’s Perfect Day at CocoCay official opening scheduled for the first week of May, we have our first look at some of the completed areas.
Phase one of Perfect Day at CocoCay will include:
- Thrill WaterPark – The biggest wave pool in the Caribbean and the tallest waterslide in North America — the 135-foot Daredevil’s Peak — are just two of the thrills your can conquer.
- Oasis Lagoon – This is no mirage — it’s the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean, with a family friendly sloping entry, a swim-up bar, and various coves and islands for lounging.
- SplashAway Bay – Our largest Splashaway Bay yet has more fun by the gallon than ever before including five waterslides and two massive drench buckets, all complimentary.
- Zip Line – 1,600 feet of zip line end with a splash landing in the harbor.
- Chill Island – This is the beach day you’ve been dreaming about— crystal clear tropical waters and powdery sands. Kicking back with your whole crew in a private cabana. And just steps away, you can fill up your plate with tasty BBQ right on the beach at Chill Grill.
- Up, Up And Away – This tethered helium balloon takes adventure to new heights, offering Caribbean views from up to 400 feet above the island.
- Captain Jack’s – You can jam out to live music, chow down on chicken wings and crispy steak fries, and settle into a rope swing seat with a drink from the rowboat bar.
The other features that will be opening by December 2019 include South Beach, Coco Beach Club and the overwater Cabanas. Royal Caribbean has also completed construction of a pier at the island, allowing guests to simply walk off their ship instead of taking tender boats. Two Royal Caribbean vessels will be able to berth at the new pier at one time. With the new pier, CocoCay will also now be able to accommodate Oasis Class ships (Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas) for the first time.