MSC Cruises and the Miami Dolphins have entered into a 3-year partnership as the official cruise line for the NFL team.
The partnership was kicked off yesterday at the Miami Dolphins first home game for the season against the Tennessee Titans. Throughout the partnership, football fans will have the opportunity to tailgate with fun activities at all Miami Dolphins home games at Hard Rock Stadium, rally the stadium with MSC Cruises before the fourth quarter and sail on an official Dolphins Fan Cruise.
MSC Cruises’ partnership with the Miami Dolphins — one of South Florida’s most impactful and legendary organizations — is testament to the cruise line’s dedication to the South Florida community as it expands its presence in North America overall and Miami in particular. In fact, the kickoff of the partnership comes just before the arrival of MSC Cruises’ newest ship, MSC Seaside, to Miami in December 2017 as well as the opening of a newly renovated and expanded terminal at PortMiami, which will be home to MSC Cruises’ ships serving the region.
Roberto Fusaro, president of MSC Cruises USA said:
“As part of a sharpened focus on the US market, MSC Cruises is gearing up to introduce the innovative new MSC Seaside to Miami, so it is only natural that we have decided to collaborate with an American institution like the Miami Dolphins, representing one of the most loved teams not only by Miami residents but also football fans throughout the U.S. and worldwide,”
“MSC Cruises is redefining the future of cruising with next-generation ships such as MSC Seaside and appealing to a new audience in the US. Similarly, the Dolphins have made a significant investment in the design of Hard Rock Stadium, taking their game experience to the next level and setting a new standard as a global destination for world-class entertainment.”
Todd Kline, Miami Dolphins Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer said:
“We are excited to partner with an innovative brand which has an authentic approach to hospitality like MSC Cruises to offer memorable experiences to our Miami Dolphins fans and family,”
“We are committed to enhancing the fan experience, and this new partnership will bring several fun options for fans to enjoy at Hard Rock Stadium as well as at sea.”
The joint endeavor includes several tailor-made activities and engagement opportunities, providing Miami Dolphins football fans the opportunity to:
- See a life-like version of MSC Seaside! Guests can come “on board” MSC Seaside with a 12 ft. high, 14 ft. wide model of the aft of the ship and take a photo with Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and the beloved mascot T.D. before kickoff.
- Cheer during MSC Cruises’ Fourth Quarter rally! Guests will hear the iconic cruise horn and watch Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders take the field with MSC Cruises flags.
- Stay charged all day with MSC Cruises interactive cell phone charging stations around the stadium.
- See their photos featured on the stadium video boards by submitting game time snapshots via social media and using #MSCSeaside.
- Sail with Dolphins legends onboard MSC Seaside: Fans have the chance to experience the Miami Dolphins at sea and meet team alumni on a themed cruise on MSC Seaside in 2018.
- Relish a rivalry game with MSC Cruises. MSC Cruises will be the presenting sponsor of the Miami Dolphin’s 2018 regular season home game at Hard Rock Stadium against New York Jets.
Also Watch Video: MSC Seaside – New Cruise Ship Preview